The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How do you get inspired?


With the birth of spring right around the corner, I feel the need now, more then ever to be creative. The season seems to have the same effect on many. Whether it be cleaning the house or garage from top to bottom, washing and vacuuming the vehicle inside and out, weeding the gardens and prepping them to plant a new crop, painting a picture of blooming trees, capturing a photo of birds gathering a a feeder, or making that new dress for Easter. Spring in my opinion is the most inspirational time of year where we all seem to have a little more "pep in our steps".

Where I live it is very rural and beautiful. I am blessed to be able to look out my window and see open fields, rolling hills and mountains, beautiful hemlock woods, and a clear water lake. There is also an abundance of farm animals and wildlife that man the fields, roam the woods, fly the skies, and frolic and play over the rolling hills. All of this, I drawn my inspiration from.


I would like to know what inspires you. Is it the time or year? Where you live? Family and friends? A combination of things? How does spring effect your creativity? Are you most inspired during this time of year, or is it another time that helps your creative juices flow? Please share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment