The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine : Curated by LilyMarieCandleCo on Artfire

We could all use a little sunshine, and this wonderfully bright and sunny collection put together by LilyMarieCandleCo on Artfire  gives us just that. Take a peek.
http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=collections&op=details&cid=16828&comment_posted=Your+comment+has+been+posted.#comments

Usually I do my shameful self plug last, but since my slate apparently set the theme for the collection I am doing it first. :)

PipBerryTree.artfire.com

NBDCosmetics.artfire.com

icehousecrafts.artfire.com

wickfulthings.artfire.com

kawarthabeads.artfire.com

iamwhatiam.artfire.com

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Dawn,
    I love your Sunshine theme...gives me hope, as it is snowing here today!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sunny collection to go with a spring day. Thanks for the feature.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely time for some more sunshine. Thank you for featuring my soap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and lovely! Thank you so much for including my "you are my sunshine" necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately puts me in the mood for spring. So many lovely items and talented artisans on Artfire. I'm so proud to be part of such a great community. Thanks so much for including my bookmark:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your slate hon! Bright and shiny:) Yes, bring on the sunshine!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up today and I really got a kick out of you funny sign post. :) Thanks for the day brightener.

    ReplyDelete