The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Four Fantastic Lawn and Garden Ornaments on Etsy

For some spring has arrived and for others it's right around the corner. That means it's time to put on our boots and work gloves and get out there to spruce up the lawn and garden. It's time to rake up any leftover leaves from the fall, turn the soil in the garden, plant some bulbs if we didn't get to it before the first frost, and dust off the lawn and garden ornies that have been in the garage all winter just waiting for their day in the sun again.

I have my old favorites that get planted in the ground, hung on a tree, or suspended from a wrought iron hook, but other ornies don't seem to last that long. With that said, I decided to comb the Etsy web site in order to find four fantastic must have lawn and garden ornies. Now, you might be wondering, "Why four? That's an odd number." True, but one is a shameful plug of my on fantastic lawn and garden ornie, so that's the fourth. lol! Anyway, I hope you like my collection.

The first item is crafted by Mulberry Lane Folk Art is a western rustic coat rack that is made on an old weathered board, and would look great over a gardeners potting bench.

www.mulberrylanefolkart.etsy.com

The second item is a Folk Art Primitive Saltbox House VinTage Rope Hanger Barn Red Seed Feeder Bird Feeder crafted by Harmons Country Crafts. 

www.harmonscountrycrafts.etsy.com
The third must have lawn and garden decoration is this absolutely splendidly prim Upcycled Redwood Cottage style garden bench crafted by Mill Creek Cottages.


www.millcreekcottages.etsy.com
And last but certainly not least is my own lawn and garden ornie. This is my  Personalized, Hand Painted  Lawn and Garden Saltbox House Slate complete with wrought iron slate holder.


www.pipberrytree.etsy.com
Well that's all for today folks! If you want more information on how to order any of these great items please visit their Etsy store, and be sure to tell them that I sent you.


Warm Wishes!
Dawn





2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I love your Hand Painted Slate. Thanks for including my Horseshoe Coat Rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh! I love all of these and could use them around my home. Your slate is setting in the iron holder? Looks real good:) Awesome features Dawn, thanks:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete