The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a New Year! And with 2011 I am Making A Change.

                                                                HaPpY NeW YEaRS!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season, and would like to say thank you for making our holiday season here at The Pip Berry Tree a glorious one.

Ringing in the New Year means making some changes here at The Pip Berry Tree. Primarily what I will be focusing on it what has prove to sell, and that is custom and personalized slates. I will still be focusing on a country prim vibe, but will incorporate other listings such as sports team slates, address slates,  seasonal and holiday slates, humorous slates, pet slates,  inspirational slates, and of course your own ideas are more then welcome. I will continue to list some other goodies available for purchase such as my handcrafted, all natural soaps, but decorative slates is what I will primarily  be focusing on.

Cheers!
Dawn from The Pip Berry Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment