The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Friday, October 15, 2010

Craft Shows/Country Craftshow On Line

Hello All.

It's a  chilly, soggy morning here in the Pocono Mountains, and I've yet to put the coffee cup down in order to get out of my flannel jammies. It's days like this that I am grateful to be working out of the house. :)

As I sit here at the computer doing some on line, craft show research I've stumbled across an on line craft show that I'd like to get some feed back on. Some people who blog and sell on other on line craft shows I have e mailed privately, but  The big one seems to be The Never Ending On line Country Craft show.   (Please click on the link).
http://www.theneverendingcraftshow.com/


Does anyone have information/ opinions in regard to selling on this site? Does anyone sell on this site in addition to Etsy? If so, which one is better or are they both good sites to sell on?

Also, I'm looking to expand my list of craft shows to rent space at. Does anyone know of any GOOD craft shows in the Pennsylvania/ New Jersey area?

Thanks in advance for your input!!
Dawn from The Pip Berry Tree
www.pipberrytree.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment