The Pip Berry Tree

The Pip Berry Tree

background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Handcrafted Hazelnut Coffee Soap

My handcrafted, all natural, rich lathering Hazelnut Coffee soap that smells good enough to eat, but lets just stick to using it for cleaning purposes only. :)

My soaps are made with food grade oils, high quality fats and butters, hazelnut coffee, and 110% pure essential oils. There is nothing artificial in my soaps.

My Hazelnut Coffee soap has a warm and sensual scent, and also does a wonderful job on getting even the dirtiest hands clean!

Each bar weights approximately 4.5 oz.

All of my soaps are made in small batches to ensure freshness.

To make your soap last longer do not leave it sit in water while not in use.

Color of soaps and strength of scent may vary slightly from batch to batch

Please check out my soaps at www.pipberrytree.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment